Bring folding chairs and a blanket and enjoy our annual movie night. Shop the book fair from 5:30-6:30PM inside the Media Center.
We need your help to make this happen! Click here for volunteer sign-up (Oct 13).
free admission but bring a donation for nourishing noggins
Nourishing Noggins is organizing a food drive during Outdoor Movie Night to support families at Mills Park Elementary! Come visit their booth at Movie Night to donate and learn how you can support the many families in need at our school. They will also be handing out glow sticks to supporters!
Lots of ways to earn raffle tickets for gift cards from Andia’s, Romeo’s, and Tropical Smoothie Cafe:
- 10 tickets if you sign up to volunteer
- 1 ticket for every $5 donated
- 1 ticket for every 2 non-perishable food items donated from the list below (no glass please!):
- 15 ounce canned proteins (tuna, beans, chicken, etc.)
- 15 ounce canned vegetables (green beans, corn, mixed vegetables, vegetable soup, etc.)
- Fruits (applesauce pouches, raisins, fruit cups, etc.)
- Noodles/Starches (noodle soup, ravioli, macaroni and cheese, instant potatoes, etc.)
- Breakfast items (oatmeal, grits packet, etc.)
- Healthy snacks (low sugar granola bars, trail mix, veggie straws, popcorn, etc.)