Boosterthon FUN RUN
September 11- 19, 2023
Mills Park Elementary families!
Our Mills Park Elementary Boosterthon Fun Run fundraiser kicks off on 09/11/2023. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Our students register online then get pledges from friends and families for running laps during the Fun Run on Sept. 19th. Boosterthon staff will be at the school from kick-off till the event day running a character education program. You can also see them at carpool, getting the kids pumped up with music and dancing.
Every share and donation makes a difference! And, don’t forget…
- All students get to participate in the Event day, regardless of financial participation
- All students will receive a free t-shirt
- Students will experience an incredible character development program.
- Students receive a prize just for registering
- Register before 9/11 to be entered in a drawing
- The fun run is a great community event. Parents are invited to come cheer for their students and be part of the fun!
Register your child at mybooster.com - every registered student automatically receives a reward and students can receive a reward just for sharing.
Our school has always relied on fundraising to provide exceptional opportunities to enhance student learning and we need YOUR HELP registering your student(s) and sharing with friends and family.
Key dates to remember:
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN - TODAY Register on MYBOOSTER.COM
- KICK OFF - 09/11/2023
- EVENT DATE - 09/19/2023 There will be three runs, by grade level. Look for the times announced in Panther Press, our e-newsletter.
We are grateful for our Mills Park Elementary family! Thank you for your support this year.