saturday, may 6th | 4-7 pm
Join us for 3 hours of fun including inflatables, a teacher dunk tank, a magic show, a train ride and more! Play life-sized board games and complete a Monopoly scavenger hunt for prizes.
The carnival is our major fundraiser each spring, helping to fund all the programs we have for our students, staff and families at MPE. It's also a time where MPE families can mingle and students can have fun.
Admission and fun tickets
Admission wristbands - needed for anyone 3-16 years of age - and Fun Tickets are available for pre-order at a discounted rate through your PTA account until April 28th.
Children 2 and under and teens/adults 17+ are free to enter.
- Inflatable slide
- Inflatable obstacle course
- Toddler bounce house
- Magic show
- A few carnival games
- All activities from our sponsors
Fun Tickets are required for all the extra fun including (adults will require ticket for participation as well):
- Train ride
- Teacher dunk tank - schedule TBA
- Inflatable axe throwing
- Inflatable soccer darts
- Fairy hair
- Glitter tattoo
- Face painting
- Digital photo booth
- Multiple carnival games
- Concession snacks including cotton candy and pizza
- Raffle baskets
Early bird prices (sale ends Apr. 28th):
- Admission $12
- Fun Tickets: 12 for $10; 25 for $20; 75 for $50
Orders will be delivered to your child through their teacher on the Thursday before the carnival. Wristband must be worn for admission.
After the 28th, admission wristbands are only available for purchase during the carnival for $15. Fun Tickets will be available for purchase at the entrance and at different stations during the carnival: 2 for $3 or 5 for $5.
**All orders are through your account forms.**
Silent auction and raffle baskets
The Silent Auction is online at http://app.memberhub.gives/mpe2023 and will begin on May 1st (you are welcome to have a sneak peek at our auction items as our site will go live tonight but please know we are still uploading more items all week). All bidding is done online. The auction ends at 7pm on Sat. May 6th. Feel free to share the auction website with friends and family.
- There are over $15,000 of donated items in our auction. Examples of items include summer camps, local attractions and attractions in NC and Georgia (Carowinds, World of Coke, etc.), orthodontic treatments, UNC Wellness family memberships, etc.
- We also have amazing MPE experiences including an escape room competition with AIG teachers, a dance choreography with Ms. Rochelle, basketball with Mr. Rood and more. Let's not forget the coveted front parking space as well as front row seats to the 5th grade moving up ceremony.
- This year, there is a BUY NOW option so check out the items early in the week before they sell.
- You can set a proxy bid with your maximum bid.
The 15 Raffle Baskets were created by all our classrooms through our room parents. We will upload a list of the basket contents to our silent auction website. Mr. Regan will draw 15 winners on May 8th. Enter the raffle basket draws in one of 2 ways:
- online through our silent auction website. Bundles of tickets can be purchased and we will physically enter a ticket into the appropriate basket draw.
- in person at the Carnival using Fun Tickets (we will ask you to write your name and phone number on each ticket you enter).
our families make this happen
As you know, this large event can't happen without our amazing parent volunteers. If you can help out, please check out the volunteer signup for parents: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050c4aa9a929a0f49-millieopoly#/
We are also asking for teen volunteers through Cary Teen Council.
Perks for parent volunteers:
- 2 Fun Tickets for each shift
- 1 entry into a volunteer prize for each shift
a huge Thank you to our community sponsors
What began as a single practice has quickly grown into a thriving organization seeking to advance the world of dermatology. Each Forefront physician brings extensive expertise to the practice, and employs the latest, most innovative technologies and techniques possible on both children and adults. Whether you’re suffering from acne, or need a skin cancer screening, you know you’re getting the best care possible. That’s our mission and promise to every Forefront patient.
Rich Music School offers group piano, guitar, voice and beat-making classes at
Cedar Fork Community Center (Morrisville), Amberly Academy (West Cary) or in-home lessons in West Cary and Morrisville.
Go to richmusicschool.com for more details.